BeachCourt Villa offers you up to 8 bedrooms:
- 2 bedrooms in the main house
- 4 bedrooms in the “West Wing” (2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms per story)
- a tennis court apartment (air-conditioned with bath and shower, short outdoor walk) is the 7th bedroom
- the study (air-conditioned with full bath) can function as an 8th bedroom.
- The 7th and 8th bedrooms are quite nice but not nearly as nice as the six “proper bedrooms.”
You and your party enjoy exclusive use of the Villa and all amenities, whether you rent some or all rooms. It will be your villa, your pool, and your tennis court. Enjoy!
- Winter: November 15 – April 15
- Summer: April 16 – November 14
- Holiday: December 20 through January 12
(minimum stay 14 nights)
Rates By Season:
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night (for a 7-night minimum) unless otherwise specified. Add 12% government tax and 10% service charge to below rates. Minimum stay is 7 nights. Maximum occupancy is twice the number of bedrooms rented, i.e., no more than two persons per bedroom. The only exception is for infants in cribs. No one is permitted to sleep in public areas, e.g., great room, decks, etc.
- When renting 2 bedrooms, you will be staying in the two bedrooms in the main house.
- When renting 4 bedrooms, you will be staying in the two bedrooms in the main house and the two bedrooms on the second floor of the West Wing.
- When renting 6 bedrooms, you will be staying in the two bedrooms in the main house and the four bedrooms in the West Wing.
- When renting 7 and/or 8 bedrooms, they will be the above plus the tennis court apartment and study.
Deposit and Payment:
A non-refundable 50% deposit of the total rate plus service and taxes is required to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. American checks, wire transfer, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. All payments are non-refundable.
Holiday Season reservations payments are due in full in order to confirm (and are non-refundable).
If reservations are made within 60 days of arrival date, the full payment, non-refundable, is required to confirm your reservation.
Guests’ inability to keep reservation:
All payments are non-refundable; travel insurance is strongly urged. In the event that your group is unable to stay for its desired period, BeachCourt Villa will attempt to substitute a comparable period (same length of stay during same rental season), subject to availability; however, there is no guarantee that that accommodation can be accomplished, which is why travel insurance is recommended.
Damage to Accommodations or Property:
Should the Guest cause any damage to the premises (structure), furniture, fixtures and household items, (aside from normal wear and tear) the Guest agrees to reimburse the Management Company of BeachCourt Villa before leaving at a fair and reasonable price determined by the Management Company Owners.
Any missing household items (i.e. beach towels, room decorations, keys etc.) will also be the responsibility of the rental guest and will be billed upon departure.