BeachCourt Villa offers you up to 8 bedrooms:
- 2 bedrooms in the main house
- 4 bedrooms in the "West Wing" (2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms per story)
- a tennis court apartment (air-conditioned with bath and shower, short outdoor walk) is the 7th bedroom
- the study (air-conditioned with full bath) can function as an 8th bedroom.
You and your party enjoy exclusive use of the Villa and all amenities, whether you rent some or all rooms. It will be your villa, your pool, and your tennis court. Enjoy!
- Winter: November 15 - April 15
- Summer: April 16 - November 14
- Holiday: December 20 through January 12
(minimum stay 14 nights)
Rates By Season:
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night (for a 7-night minimum) unless otherwise specified.
Add 10% government tax and 10% service charge to below rates. Minimum stay is 7 nights.
Maximum occupancy is twice the number of bedrooms rented.
- When renting 2 bedrooms, you will be staying in the
two bedrooms in the main house.
- When renting 4 bedrooms, you will be staying in the
two bedrooms in the main house and the two bedrooms on the second floor of the West Wing.
- When renting 6 bedrooms, you will be staying in the
two bedrooms in the main house and the four bedrooms in the West Wing.
Deposit and Payment:
A non-refundable 50% deposit of the total rate plus service and taxes
is required to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due
60 days prior to arrival. Wire transfer, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Holiday Season reservations payments are due
in full in order to confirm (and are non-refundable).
If reservations are made within 60 days of arrival date, the full rental amount is required
to confirm your reservation.
Cancellations must be made in writing directly to the Management Company.
The following cancellation fees will be applied:
- More than 60 days prior to arrival: 50% of the gross rental
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival: 100% of gross rental
Damage to Accommodations or Property:
Should the Guest cause any damage to the premises (structure), furniture, fixtures and household items,
(aside from normal wear and tear) the Guest agrees to reimburse the Management Company of BeachCourt
Villa before leaving at a fair and reasonable price determined by the Management Company Owners.
Any missing household items (i.e. beach towels, room decorations, keys etc.) will also be the responsibility
of the rental guest and will be billed upon departure.